Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Ode to the Jellybelly




We are all victims at some point in our life. Everyone of us (who have access to candy) will or have been victim of the jellybean. Here in Kansas City we hear people say "I'm going to the store. What flavor of Koolaid you want?" And response is usually something like "my favorite flavor is green" for example. What's your favorite flavor of Jellybean, green, red or blue? Today I walked past my co-worker's desk and was offered  a snack sample of jellybeans and almost died when I bit into what I though was a banana flavored bean and it turned out to be - ugh, lemon. There ought to be a law.



Silly yellow jellybean
Taste like a potato
I think I should be able to buy
a bean that tastes of tomato

If we had a salad bean
Roquefort would be the taste
That had us run to the store
In hoards we’d go with haste

Don’t forget the steak and peas
Made of these jelly rounds
We’ll say that they are calorie free
So we won’t gain the pounds


No comments:

Post a Comment